The tale of two hammers...

Friday, September 09, 2005

We're Baaaaaack!

Sorry for the delay for everyone who wonders where the heck twohammers are. We are currently 100kms from the İranian border. The adventure continues. We have 16 day visa's for İran and we are trying to get them extended when we get to Tehran.

I, Kevin, spent some excellent time exploring some of the most beautiful coastline the world has to offer in the south west of Turkey. İ clımbed the equivalent of the Alps twice whilst exploring down there. Killer hills everywhere. İn one day i pushed up two 20km hills passing 1650m elevation in 40C heat. Almost stupid. But İ live to tell the tales. Turkey is by far the hardest country to cycle.

Steve spent time in İstanbul and Ankara resting and visiting with friends.

On a sad note, I am a stupid tourist. I left my backpack on a bus and inside it contained 200 pictures, my journal, minidisc, microphone, some food and my common sense. I feel like crying. My journal and the pictures are the real shame in this situation. The bus company is tryıng to send it to where İ am now. The universe is all i have to help me now. Everyone picture me with a yellow backpack and a huge smile on my face and it will arrive safely with all my stuff!

Otherwise we will update again soon! We miss everyone and İ want to say Happy Belated Birthday to Paul and Tara and me!

1 Comments:

Blogger OPIRG McMaster said...

Hi guys - we were getting a bit worried not having heard anything for a while - sorry to hear about your backpack - glad you are both well and back on the road. Looking forward to more blogging.

Randy

September 15, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home